Classic, nautical style meets the eco-friendly comfort of Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers Classic Unlined Boat Shoes
Whether you’re bound for the seas or a casual occasion, you’ll want to go there in this classic boat shoe. Not only does the 360-degree leather lacing give the premium, full-grain leather upper a traditional look, it’s also functional so you can adjust the fit. The compression-molded EVA midsole cushions and absorbs the shock of each step. Plus, the use of natural and recycled materials, like the Green Rubber outsole made of 42% recycled rubber, creates a shoe that’s more environmentally friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers Classic Unlined Boat Shoes:
- Premium, full-grain leather upper offers durability for long-lasting wear.
- Functional 360-degree leather lacing system allows you to customize the fit.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort.
- Leather sockliner feels comfortable against the skin.
- Non-marking Green Rubber (42% recycled rubber) outsole channels away water for traction on wet surfaces.
Other Important Information About Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers Classic Unlined Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather sockliner, compression-molded EVA midsole, Green Rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.