Find foot-conforming cushioning with laid-back style in eco-friendly Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers BareStep Slide Sandals
The longer you wear this casual slide, the more you’ll love the way it feels. That’s because the contoured foam footbed gently molds to the shape of your foot over time, creating customized cushioning. Premium, full-grain leather or suede criss-cross straps are lined with synthetic suede that wraps the foot with even more softness. Plus, Timberland makes this sandal with natural and recycled materials, like the 15% recycled rubber outsole, so it’s more environmentally friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers BareStep Slide Sandals:
- Premium full-grain leather or suede upper offers durability for long-lasting wear.
- Synthetic suede lining feels soft against the skin.
- Contoured foam footbed conforms to the shape of your foot over time.
- Cork midsole gives the sandal a lightweight feel and casual look.
- Durable, textured outsole, made with 15% recycled rubber, provides traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers BareStep Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain leather or suede upper, synthetic suede upper lining, foam footbed, cork midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.