Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Solid Slip-On Shoes Give hard-working feet the support and shock absorption of Anti-Fatigue Technology
Long workdays call for lasting comfort, and this slip-on fits the bill! The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. The supportive Bi-Fit® tri-density insole is designed with anti-fatigue technology, a system of inverted cones that absorb shock and return energy to help prevent foot fatigue. Premium, leather upper with an anatomically shaped toe box, 3M® Scotchgard™ protection and synthetic suede lining. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Solid Slip-On Shoes:
- Anatomically rounded heel helps reduce the impact of walking and promotes a natural gait and proper joint motion in ankles, knees, and hips.
- 3M Scotchgard protection provides stain resistance.
- Abrasion, oil and slip-resistant SafeGrip thermoplastic urethane outsole features a low profile design for high surface contact, helping keep you steadier on your feet.
- Anti-Fatigue technology in the insole provides support, shock absorption and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Bi-Fit tri-density insole offers maximum support, cushioning and stability.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology in the sockliner helps keeps feet dry.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole helps reduce pressure on the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Solid Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, microsuede upper lining with Dryz Intellitemp, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, EVA / polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, blown thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.