Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Slip-On Shoes combine superior slip resistance with serious support and shock absorption
Stay steady on your feet at work in this slip-on with a SafeGrip outsole. The heel-to-toe rocker design helps minimize forefoot pressure, while controlling joint motion to ease you through your stride. The Bi-Fit tri-density insole is designed to support your legs and back while absorbing shock for all-day comfort, and the anatomically shaped, oblique toe box gives your toes room to spread, helping reduce foot fatigue. The premium, full-grain, polished leather upper is treated with Scotchgard protection for stain resistance, so it will look great longer. Plus, the lining features moisture-managing Dryz Intellitemp technology, preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Click here to view a diagram of the Renova Technology.
Click here to view the Renova Technology On Disc.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Slip-On Shoes:
- Anatomically rounded heel helps reduce impact, and the rocker toe encourages a neutral, effortless gait for proper joint motion.
- Premium, polished leather upper is treated with Scotchgard for stain resistance.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane SafeGrip outsole resists slips, oil and abrasion for better durability.
- Tri-density footbed with Anti-Fatigue technology combines superior shock absorption and support for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper treated with Scotchgard, micro-suede / Dryz Intellitemp X-Static silver fabric upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, Anti-Fatigue EVA / polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, SafeGrip blown thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.