Exclusive anti-fatigue technology combines with superior slip-resistant traction in Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Patent Slip-On Shoes
Get the comfort and traction you need for long workdays on your feet in this slip-on. The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. The supportive Bi-Fit® tri-density insole is designed with anti-fatigue technology, a system of inverted cones that absorb shock and return energy to help prevent foot fatigue. Premium, patent leather upper with an anatomically shaped toe box, 3M® Scotchgard™ protection and synthetic suede lining. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Patent Slip-On Shoes:
- Anatomically rounded heel helps reduce the impact of walking and promotes a natural gait and proper joint motion in ankles, knees, and hips.
- 3M Scotchgard protection provides stain resistance.
- Abrasion-, oil- and slip-resistant SafeGrip thermoplastic urethane outsole features a low profile design for high surface contact, helping keep you steadier on your feet.
- Anti-Fatigue technology in the insole provides support, shock absorption and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Bi-Fit tri-density insole offers maximum support, cushioning and stability.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology in the sockliner helps keeps feet dry.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole helps reduce pressure on the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Patent Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, micro-suede upper lining with Dryz, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, EVA / polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, blown thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.