Get the slip-resistant traction you need with Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Embossed Slip-On Shoes
If you spend long workdays on your feet, this slip-on is the shoe for you! The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. The supportive Bi-Fit® tri-density insole is designed with anti-fatigue technology, a system of inverted cones that absorb shock and return energy to help prevent foot fatigue. Embossed, premium leather upper with an anatomically shaped toe box, stain-resistant 3M® Scotchgard™ protection and synthetic suede lining. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Embossed Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue technology in the insole provides support, shock absorption and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Premium leather upper treated with 3M Scotchgard protection provides stain resistance.
- Abrasion-, oil- and slip-resistant SafeGrip thermoplastic urethane outsole features a low profile design for high surface contact, helping keep you steadier on your feet.
- Anatomically rounded heel helps reduce the impact of walking and promotes a natural gait and proper joint motion in ankles, knees, and hips.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole helps reduce pressure on the forefoot.
- Bi-Fit tri-density insole offers maximum support, cushioning and stability.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology in the sockliner helps keeps feet dry.
- Synthetic suede lining for comfort and odor control.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Embossed Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, micro-suede upper lining with Dryz, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, EVA / polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, blown thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.