Get the slip-resistant traction you need with Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Embossed Slip-On Shoes
If you spend long workdays on your feet, this slip-on is the shoe for you! The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. The supportive Bi-Fit® tri-density insole is designed with anti-fatigue technology, a system of inverted cones that absorb shock and return energy to help prevent foot fatigue. Embossed, premium leather upper with an anatomically shaped toe box, stain-resistant 3M® Scotchgard™ protection and synthetic suede lining. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Embossed Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue technology in the insole provides support, shock absorption and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Premium leather upper treated with 3M Scotchgard protection provides stain resistance.
- Abrasion-, oil- and slip-resistant SafeGrip thermoplastic urethane outsole features a low profile design for high surface contact, helping keep you steadier on your feet.
- Anatomically rounded heel helps reduce the impact of walking and promotes a natural gait and proper joint motion in ankles, knees, and hips.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole helps reduce pressure on the forefoot.
- Bi-Fit tri-density insole offers maximum support, cushioning and stability.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology in the sockliner helps keeps feet dry.
- Synthetic suede lining for comfort and odor control.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Professional Embossed Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, micro-suede upper lining with Dryz, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, EVA / polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, blown thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.