Take care of hard-working feet with long-lasting comfort in Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Solid Slip-On Shoes
Ladies who spend hours on their feet will appreciate this synthetic slip-on clog. It’s built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. You get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The slip-resistant outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. The clog style slips on / off with ease, while the backstrap helps hold the shoe in place. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Solid Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Anatomically-shaped toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Slip-resistant outsole delivers the sure-footed traction you need.
- Heel-to-toe rocker design of the outsole helps reduce forefoot pressure and promote an easier walk.
- Slip-on styling allows for easy on / off, yet the backstrap helps keep the shoe in place.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Solid Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, open-cell polyurethane insole, cork midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.