Take care of hard-working feet with long-lasting comfort in Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Solid Slip-On Shoes
Ladies who spend hours on their feet will appreciate this synthetic slip-on clog. It’s built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. You get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The slip-resistant outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. The clog style slips on / off with ease, while the backstrap helps hold the shoe in place. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Solid Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Anatomically-shaped toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Slip-resistant outsole delivers the sure-footed traction you need.
- Heel-to-toe rocker design of the outsole helps reduce forefoot pressure and promote an easier walk.
- Slip-on styling allows for easy on / off, yet the backstrap helps keep the shoe in place.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Solid Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, open-cell polyurethane insole, cork midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.