Fight foot fatigue with style and comfort in shock-absorbing Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Patterns Slip-On Shoes
Get the comfort you need for long days on your feet without compromising on style. This casual slip-on looks great with an eye-catching, abstract print on the synthetic upper. Plus, it’s built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. You get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The slip-resistant outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Patterns Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Anatomically-shaped toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Slip-resistant outsole delivers the sure-footed traction you need.
- Heel-to-toe rocker design of the outsole helps reduce forefoot pressure and promote an easier walk.
- Slip-on styling allows for easy on / off, yet the backstrap helps keep the shoe in place.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Patterns Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, open-cell polyurethane insole, cork midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.