Anti-Fatigue Technology keeps you feeling great on your feet in Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Banded Patterns Slip-On Shoes
Give hard-working feet just what they deserve—all-day comfort. This casual slip-on is built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. You get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. Contrast trim adds eye-catching interest to the full-grain leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Banded Patterns Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with contrast trim.
- Scotchgard™ treatment offers stain resistance for easy care.
- SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole delivers the sure-footed traction you need.
- Heel-to-toe rocker design of the outsole helps reduce forefoot pressure and promote an easier walk.
- Anatomically-shaped toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Banded Patterns Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, synthetic upper lining, open-cell polyurethane insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.