Anti-Fatigue Technology keeps you feeling great on your feet in Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Banded Patterns Slip-On Shoes
Give hard-working feet just what they deserve—all-day comfort. This casual slip-on is built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. You get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces and eases you through your stride with a heel-to-toe rocker design. Contrast trim adds eye-catching interest to the full-grain leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Banded Patterns Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with contrast trim.
- Scotchgard™ treatment offers stain resistance for easy care.
- SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole delivers the sure-footed traction you need.
- Heel-to-toe rocker design of the outsole helps reduce forefoot pressure and promote an easier walk.
- Anatomically-shaped toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Banded Patterns Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, synthetic upper lining, open-cell polyurethane insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.