Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Clogs keep you steady on your feet, even on slippery surfaces
Get superior slip resistance while you’re on the job in this clog, designed with a low-profile SafeGrip outsole. Plus, the insole is made with innovative Anti-Fatigue Technology, supporting your legs and back and absorbing shock for all-day comfort, and the anatomically shaped, oblique toe box gives toes room to spread, helping reduce foot fatigue. The heel-to-toe rocker design helps minimize forefoot pressure, while controlling joint motion to ease you through your stride. The synthetic upper has the look and feel of rich nubuck. Internal molded air channels help keep feet comfortably cool and dry.
Click here to view a diagram of the Renova Technology.
Click here to view the Renova Technology.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Clogs:
- Anatomically rounded heel helps reduce impact, and the rocker toe encourages a neutral, effortless gait for proper joint motion.
- Backstrap helps hold the shoe in place.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane SafeGrip outsole resists slips, oil and abrasion for better durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology built into the midsole combines superior shock absorption and support for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Caregiver Clogs:
- Material Content: synthetic nubuck upper treated, air channeled polyurethane upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole with antimicrobial Agion, Anti-Fatigue EVA midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.