Timberland Pro Men’s Titan Soft Toe Oxford Shoes maximize slip resistance for steadier steps
This soft toe oxford is designed with the Power-Fit system that surrounds your feet with 360 degrees of lightweight comfort to get you through the workday. The low-profile Pro rubber outsole maximizes surface contact, ensuring superior slip resistance. The lightweight nylon shank helps stablize your steps, and the polyurethane midsole adds lightweight, durable cushioning. On top, the soft leather upper minimizes break-in time, and it’s lined with moisture-channeling, antimicrobial-treated mesh lining to keep feet dry and comfortable. The contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed is made with Dryz Intellitemp X-Static technology for moisture management, temperature regulation and antimicrobial protection underfoot.
Click here to view Timberland’s Powerfit Comfort System.
Click here to view Timberland’s comfort Suspension System.
Click here to view Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Titan Soft Toe Oxford Shoes:
- Low-profile tread keeps the outsole closer to the ground, preventing slips on wet or dry surfaces.
- Soft, lightweight leather upper means less break-in time.
- Pro rubber outsole provides high heat protection, slip resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Nylon shank gives the shoe better stability and makes it easier to move in all directions.
- Contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed with Dryz Intellitemp X-Static offers superior moisture management, temperature control and antimicrobial protection.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Titan Soft Toe Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, moisture-channeling mesh upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole with Dryz Intellitemp, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, Pro Rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.