Get superior slip resistance plus all-day support and stability in Timberland Pro Men’s Meurice Slip-On Shoes
This slip-on boasts a SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole, giving you superior grip for steady steps in wet or dry conditions. Exclusive, innovative Anti-Fatigue Technology is just what you need for long days on your feet. The insole is designed to support your legs and back while absorbing shock for all-day comfort. The premium, full-grain, polished leather upper is treated with Scotchgard protection for stain resistance, so it will look great longer. The leather-lined collar and microfiber linings with Agion antimicrobial treatment promote a healthy foot environment.
Click here to view Timberland’s Slip-resistant SafeGrip Outsole.
Click here to view Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Meurice Slip-On Shoes:
- Low-profile tread design keeps the outsole close to the ground, preventing slippage in wet or dry conditions.
- Premium, polished leather upper with Scotchgard resists stains.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady and resists abrasion for better durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology built into the insole supports your stride and absorbs shock for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Meurice Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper treated with Scotchgard, micro-suede / Dryz Intellitemp X-Static silver fabric upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane / anti-fatigue insole, polyurethane midsole, non-metallic fiberglass shank, blown thermoplastic polyurethane outsole with Safe Grip.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.