Get durability, comfort and flexibility that feel light on your feet in Timberland Pro Men’s Magnus Soft Toe Boots
For a great fit with less break-in time, try this work boot crafted with a soft leather upper. Goodyear welt cast-bond construction means you get durability, comfort and flexibility with a lightweight feel. The polyurethane outsole ensures high surface contact for maximum slip resistance, while the low-profile design helps keep dirt and mud from building up in the tread. Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® technology in the footbed provides superior moisture management and temperature control, as well as and silver fiber-based antimicrobial protection. Moisture-channeling, antimicrobial spacer mesh comfort lining helps keep feet comfortable and dry.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Magnus Soft Toe Boots:
- Low-profile tread pattern on the outsole maintains high surface contact with the ground, preventing slips, and helps keep the outsole clean.
- Soft, lightweight leather upper offers a comfortable fit with less break-in time.
- Pro Rubber outsole provides high heat protection, slip resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed with Dryz Intellitemp and X-Static controls moisture and temperature while providing antimicrobial protection.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Magnus Soft Toe Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, moisture-channeling mesh upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole with Dryz Intellitemp, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.