Long days on your feet feel better with support and shock absorption in Timberland Pro Men’s Helix 6" Soft Toe Boots
This lace-up work boot is designed to stand up to long days on your feet. It’s built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. Plus, you get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The rubber outsole delivers the slip-resistant traction you need, helping keep you confident on wet and dry surfaces. The waterproof leather upper keeps out moisture, so your feet will feel comfortably dry. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Helix 6" Soft Toe Boots:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Premium waterproof leather upper helps keep feet dry.
- PowerFit™ comfort system is ergonomically designed with support where you need it for more natural foot movement.
- Nylon shank adds extra support.
- Molded EVA midsole softens your steps with lightweight, cushioned comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Helix 6" Soft Toe Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.