Long days on your feet feel better with support and shock absorption in Timberland Pro Men’s Helix 6" Soft Toe Boots
This lace-up work boot is designed to stand up to long days on your feet. It’s built with Anti-Fatigue Technology, which combines support and shock absorption with a lightweight feel, helping to reduce foot fatigue. Plus, you get an extra layer of cushioning from the removable polyurethane insole. The rubber outsole delivers the slip-resistant traction you need, helping keep you confident on wet and dry surfaces. The waterproof leather upper keeps out moisture, so your feet will feel comfortably dry. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Helix 6" Soft Toe Boots:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support and shock absorption, while staying light on your feet to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Premium waterproof leather upper helps keep feet dry.
- PowerFit™ comfort system is ergonomically designed with support where you need it for more natural foot movement.
- Nylon shank adds extra support.
- Molded EVA midsole softens your steps with lightweight, cushioned comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Helix 6" Soft Toe Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.