Keep the elements out and the comfort in with waterproof, insulated Timberland Pro Men’s Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boots
Cold, dreary weather won’t hold you back when you wear this rugged work boot. The seam-sealed, waterproof nubuck leather keeps moisture out, while Thermolite® insulation holds in the warmth. The blown thermoplastic rubber midsole delivers cushioning, along with a lightweight, flexible feel, and the removable polyurethane insole adds an extra layer of comfort. Plus, you’ll feel confident on your feet, thanks to the slip-resistant rubber outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boots:
- Thermolite lining insulates feet from the elements, helping keep them warm.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof nubuck leather upper helps keep feet dry.
- Direct-inject construction gives the boot long-lasting durability.
- Padded collar feels soft against your ankle.
- Nylon shank adds extra support.
- Lightweight, blown thermoplastic rubber midsole offers cushioning and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, Thermolite upper lining, mesh sockliner, polyurethane insole, thermoplastic rubber midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.