Feel all-day comfort in Timberland Pro Men’s Barstow Moc Soft Toe 6" Work Boots with shock-absorbing Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology
Get through long workdays in this rugged, comfortable, lace-up boot with the dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology. The removable, open-cell polyurethane insole absorbs shock and returns the energy of each step, so you feel less foot fatigue. The durable, slip-resistant PRO rubber outsole delivers the traction you need to feel steady on your feet in slippery workplace conditions. Agion® antimicrobial treatment on the insole and mesh tongue lining provides moisture management and odor control to help keep feet dry and fresh all day. The lightweight EVA midsole adds extra cushioning. Full-grain leather upper with a padded collar for a comfortable fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Men’s Barstow Moc Soft Toe 6" Work Boots:
- Slip-resistant tested, low profile outsole provides increased surface contact for better grip, helping prevent slips in wet conditions.
- Lightweight, soft leather upper offers a comfortable fit right out of the box.
- PRO rubber outsole offers durability for lasting wear.
- Removable insole with dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Cushioning technology helps prevent foot fatigue and reduce stress on your joints for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Men’s Barstow Moc Soft Toe 6" Work Boots:
- Shaft Height: 6".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Pro Rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.