Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Tori Slip-On Shoes combine non-slip traction and anti-fatigue technology for comfortable, steady steps
Every element of this sleek slip-on is designed with comfort in mind! Anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to your feet, legs and back for less fatigue. The slip-resistant, non-marking SafeGrip™ outsole features low-profile tread that grips both dry and wet surfaces, helping you stay steady on your feet. An elasticized vamp and padded collar on the polished leather upper ensure a comfortable fit, and it’s treated with Scotchgard™ for stain resistance. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Tori Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-fatigue technology combines shock absorption and energy return to help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Durable, non-slip SafeGrip outsole provides exceptional traction for sore footing on wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable, antimicrobial footbed helps reduce bacteria that can cause odor and makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
- Leather upper treated with Scotchgard™ stain protection makes the shoe easy to keep clean.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Tori Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, antimicrobial mesh upper lining, open-cell polyurethane sockliner and insole, EVA midsole, fiberglass shank, Goodyear rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.