Stay comfortable and steady on your feet at work with Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Mirande Slip-On Shoes
Slip on this sporty shoe and enjoy comfort that lasts through those long days at work. Anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to your feet, legs and back for less fatigue. The slip-resistant, non-marking SafeGrip™ outsole features low-profile tread that grips both dry and wet surfaces, helping you stay steady on your feet. The polished leather upper, treated with stain-resistant Scotchgard™, features a higher-cut vamp and elastic stretch that “hugs” your foot for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Mirande Slip-On Shoes:
- Anti-fatigue technology combines shock absorption and energy return to help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Durable, non-slip SafeGrip outsole provides exceptional traction for sore footing on wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable, antimicrobial footbed helps reduce bacteria that can cause odor and makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
- Leather upper treated with Scotchgard stain protection makes the shoe easy to keep clean.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Mirande Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, antimicrobial mesh upper lining, open-cell polyurethane sockliner and insole, EVA midsole, fiberglass shank, Goodyear rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.