Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Leela Mary Jane Shoes keep you steady on your feet while keeping foot fatigue at bay
Choose this Mary Jane for days when you have to spend hours on your feet. The SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions for steady steps. The insole is designed with innovative Anti-Fatigue Technology to support your legs and back while absorbing shock for all-day comfort. The premium, full-grain, polished leather upper is treated with Scotchgard protection for stain resistance, so it will look great longer. The leather-lined collar and microfiber linings with Agion antimicrobial treatment promote a healthy foot environment.
Click here to view Timberland’s Slip-resistant SafeGrip Outsole.
Click here to view Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Leela Mary Jane Shoes:
- Low-profile tread design keeps the outsole close to the ground, preventing slippage in wet or dry conditions.
- Premium, polished leather upper with Scotchgard resists stains.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady and resists abrasion for better durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology built into the insole supports your stride and absorbs shock for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Leela Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper treated with Scotchgard, micro-suede / Dryz Intellitemp X-Static silver fabric upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane / anti-fatigue insole, polyurethane midsole, non-metallic fiberglass shank, blown thermoplastic polyurethane outsole with Safe Grip.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.