Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Carmona Clogs feel great on your feet all day with lightweight, shock-absorbing Anti-Fatigue technology
Stay comfortable, even after long hours on your feet, with this classic clog. The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces, helping to steady your steps in slippery workplace conditions. Anti-Fatigue technology incorporates a lightweight system of inverted cones in the removable insole that absorb shock and return energy to help prevent foot fatigue. The premium, full-grain, polished leather upper features 3M® Scotchgard™ protection against water and stains so it’s easy to keep clean. Micro suede lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment promotes a dry, healthy foot environment. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Carmona Clogs:
- Low profile tread pattern on the outsole maintains high surface contact with the ground, helping prevent slips on wet and dry surfaces.
- Premium polished leather upper is treated with 3M Scotchgard for stain resistance.
- SafeGrip outsole offers slip-resistant, oil-resistant traction and durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology in the insole provides support, shock absorption and energy return for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Carmona Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, micro suede upper lining with Dryz Intellitemp X Static silver fabric, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.