Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Anassa Mary Jane Shoes fight foot fatigue all day with lightweight, shock-absorbing technology
This Mary Jane has just what you need for long days on your feet. The slip-resistant SafeGrip™ outsole delivers maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces, helping to steady your steps in slippery workplace conditions. Anti-Fatigue technology incorporates a lightweight system of inverted cones in the removable insole that absorb shock and return energy to help prevent foot fatigue. The premium, full-grain, polished leather upper features 3M® Scotchgard™ protection against water and stains so it’s easy to keep clean. Micro suede lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment promotes a dry, healthy foot environment. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Anassa Mary Jane Shoes:
- Low profile tread pattern on the outsole maintains high surface contact with the ground, helping prevent slips on wet and dry surfaces.
- Premium polished leather upper is treated with 3M Scotchgard for stain resistance.
- SafeGrip outsole offers slip-resistant, oil-resistant traction and durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology in the insole provides support, shock absorption and energy return for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Women’s Anassa Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, micro suede upper lining with Dryz Intellitemp X Static silver fabric, nylon / polyester sockliner, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.