Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Langham Lace-Up Shoes combine superior slip resistance and shock-absorbing anti-fatigue technology
Get a sporty look combined with the lasting comfort you need for long days on the job in this lace-up shoe. Anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to your feet, legs and back for less fatigue. The slip-resistant, non-marking SafeGrip™ outsole features low-profile tread that grips both dry and wet surfaces, helping you stay steady on your feet. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Langham Lace-Up Shoes:
- Anti-fatigue technology combines shock absorption and energy return to help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Durable, non-slip SafeGrip outsole provides exceptional traction for sore footing on wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable, antimicrobial footbed helps reduce bacteria that can cause odor and makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
- Synthetic leather upper treated with Scotchgard™ stain protection makes the shoe easy to keep clean.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s K Langham Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: water-repellent synthetic leather upper, antimicrobial mesh upper lining and sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, fiberglass shank, Goodyear rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.