Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Fairmont Clogs combine slip resistance and anti-fatigue technology for steady, comfortable steps
Comfort, versatility and stability combine in this slip-on. The easy-to-clean Elastopan® polyurethane upper protects your forefoot, and the Heel Lock design lets you choose to wear the shoe with a closed back or as an open-back clog. Anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to your feet, legs and back for less fatigue. The slip-resistant, non-marking SafeGrip™ outsole features low-profile tread that grips both dry and wet surfaces, helping you stay steady on your feet. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Fairmont Clogs:
- Anti-fatigue technology combines shock absorption and energy return to help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Durable, non-slip SafeGrip outsole provides exceptional traction for sore footing on wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable, antimicrobial footbed helps reduce bacteria that can cause odor and makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Fairmont Clogs:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, open-cell polyurethane sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Timberland Pro:
Timberland PRO uses new technologies to create work shoes especially for those in industries with specific occupational footwear requirements, such as hospitality, public safety and healthcare. The company’s goal is to provide comfort, durability and protection for those on the job, all-day long.