Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Fairmont Clogs combine slip resistance and anti-fatigue technology for steady, comfortable steps
Comfort, versatility and stability combine in this slip-on. The easy-to-clean Elastopan® polyurethane upper protects your forefoot, and the Heel Lock design lets you choose to wear the shoe with a closed back or as an open-back clog. Anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to your feet, legs and back for less fatigue. The slip-resistant, non-marking SafeGrip™ outsole features low-profile tread that grips both dry and wet surfaces, helping you stay steady on your feet. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Fairmont Clogs:
- Anti-fatigue technology combines shock absorption and energy return to help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Durable, non-slip SafeGrip outsole provides exceptional traction for sore footing on wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable, antimicrobial footbed helps reduce bacteria that can cause odor and makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Other Important Information About Timberland Pro Five Star Men’s Fairmont Clogs:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, open-cell polyurethane sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.