Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Rugged Originals Boots bring you all-day comfort in an eco-friendly designTake on the day in comfort in this lace-up hik
Take on the day in comfort in this lace-up hiking boot that’s ruggedly handsome with a full-grain leather and suede upper. The recycled EcoSmart® fiber lining inside offers a soft foot environment. Plus, you’ll appreciate the great feel of the anti-fatigue comfort technology in the EVA midsole and removable insole that provides enhanced shock absorption… or you can replace the insole with a personal orthotic. The exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ traction outsole is made with recycled rubber, making this boot even more eco-friendly! Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Rugged Originals Boots:
- Recycled EcoSmart lining is environmentally friendly and comfortable against your feet.
- Adjustable lacing system allows for a customized fit.
- Padded collar enhances the fit.
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology in EVA midsole and removable insole offers enhanced shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Gripstick and Green Rubber outsole, made of recycled rubber, provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Rugged Originals Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / suede upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.