Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Mt. Maddsen Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Boots help keep feet dry in the wettest weather
This rugged lace-up hiking boot will help get you through rainy days without getting wet. The full-grain leather upper features waterproof lining that helps keep feet dry in wet conditions. You’ll appreciate the great feel of the anti-fatigue comfort technology with enhanced shock absorption in the EVA midsole and removable EVA insole. Plus, you can replace the insole with a personal orthotic if desired. The exclusive Green Rubber™ outsole, made with recycled rubber, provides sure-footed traction on wet or dry surfaces. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Mt. Maddsen Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Boots:
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper helps keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- Adjustable lacing system allows for a customized fit.
- Thermoplastic urethane shank offers stability with every step.
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology in EVA midsole and removable EVA insole offers enhanced shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Green Rubber outsole provides great traction for a confident stride on wet and dry surfaces.
- Fully gusseted tongue helps keep unwanted materials out of the boot.
Other Important Information About Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Mt. Maddsen Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, recycled mesh sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.