Be environmentally-friendly in Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Bradstreet Plain Toe Oxford Shoes with SensorFlex technology underfoot
Help protect the environment and feel comfortable in this lace-up oxford shoe. The full-grain leather upper features lining of recycled plastic or PET, and the Green Rubber™ outsole is made of recycled materials. Plus, you’ll enjoy the overall support thanks to the SensorFlex™ technology. It features three layers underfoot that help provide stability, cushioning and flexibility. The result is a high performance shoe with style.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Bradstreet Plain Toe Oxford Shoes:
- Full-grain leather upper with recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) lining offers a comfortable foot environment.
- SensorFlex™ technology helps deliver three layers of underfoot support, cushioning and traction that work well onvarious terrain.
- Removable polyurethane insole with OrthoLite® foam cushions from heel to toe and offers shock absorption.
- Green Rubber recycled outsole provides great traction.
Other Important Information About Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Bradstreet Plain Toe Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, recycled PET upper lining, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.