Get protection from the elements in waterproof Timberland Men’s Chocorua Trail GTX Lace-Up Boots
This rugged performance trail boot is built for wet weather. It has a waterproof, full-grain leather / mesh upper with GORE-TEX® to help to keep feet dry and comfortable. Adjustable laces offer a customized fit. The removable EVA insole offers cushioning comfort from heel to toe, or you can also replace it with a personal orthotic. You’ll stay confident on your feet with the rubber outsole, featuring the B.S.F.P.™ (Brake, Support, Flex, Propel) motion efficiency system, which promotes a more natural, confident stride. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Men’s Chocorua Trail GTX Lace-Up Boots:
- Waterproof, full-grain leather / recycled mesh upper with GORE-TEX helps keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- Adjustable lacing system allows for a customized fit.
- Removable, contoured EVA insole cushions and absorbs shock as you walk.
- Rubber outsole with B.S.F.P. technology gives a combination of traction, support and flexibility.
- Padded collar helps protect the heel and enhance the fit.
- Fully gusseted tongue helps keep unwanted materials out of the boot.
Other Important Information About Timberland Men’s Chocorua Trail GTX Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, synthetic sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.