Thorlos Women’s Trail Hiking Socks pack plenty of softness with extra cushioning where you need it most
Whether you’re hitting the trails or going for an afternoon walk, you’ll feel great on your feet in these hiking socks. They’re specially designed with thick padding for extra cushioning right where you need it—the heel and ball-of-foot. Light cushioning around the instep and arch enhances the comfort without adding bulk. Thorlon® acrylic fibers feel soft against the skin, while wicking away moisture to help keep feet dry throughout the day. Ventilation panels on top of the foot add extra moisture control and breathability.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Women’s Trail Hiking Socks:
- Soft Thorlon acrylic fibers provide durability and moisture-wicking properties to help keep feet dry.
- Thick padding in the heel and ball-of-foot is specially designed to help protect feet from pain and pressure while hiking.
- Lightly cushioned instep and arch help reduce pressure and enhance the fit.
- Ventilation panels offer extra breathability and moisture control.
- Low profile toe seam helps prevent rubbing and irritation.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Women’s Trail Hiking Socks:
- Yarn Content: 60% Thorlon acrylic, 20% polyester, 15% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Made in USA.