Run in comfort with Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Moderate Cushion Trail Running Quarter Socks designed to make feet feel better
Thorlos designed this sock with variable density padding to keep feet comfortable on rough terrain. Moderate cushioning under the ball of foot and heel and light cushioning in the arch protects feet from impact and pressure. Moisture-wicking Thorlos acrylic helps feet stay cool and dry. Cushioning backed by clinical studies.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Moderate Cushion Trail Running Quarter Socks:
- Exclusive Thorlon and Coolmax construction wicks moisture, so feet feel cooler.
- Moderate cushioning in the ball of foot and heel protects against shock and blisters.
- Light cushioning and spandex in the arch enhances the fit and offers support.
- Non-binding top construction ensures a comfortable fit.
- Low profile toe seam minimizes rubbing and foot irritation.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Moderate Cushion Trail Running Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 55% Coolmax, 27% Thorlon acrylic, 14% nylon, 4% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in lukewarm water. Tumble dry low. Fabric softener recommended.
- Made in USA.