Feet feel better with cushioning in moisture-wicking Thorlos Women’s Thick Cushion Running Low Cut Socks
Moisture-wicking Thorlon acrylic fiber means this sock keeps feet drier than other socks do. Thin cushioning in the arch and thick cushioning in the ball of foot and heel absorbs the shock of each step. Plus it helps protect against blisters.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Women’s Thick Cushion Running Low Cut Socks:
- Thorlon fibers effectively wick away moisture to keep the foot dry.
- Thick cushioning in the ball of foot and heel reduces shock and impact, while helping to prevent blisters.
- Thin cushioning at the arch reduces foot pressure and adds protection from foot shock.
- Contoured heel and toe allow the sock to fit the shape of your foot, helping to eliminate irritation, bunching and slipping.
- Non-binding top construction ensures a comfortable fit.
- Low profile toe seam minimizes rubbing and irritation.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Women’s Thick Cushion Running Low Cut Socks:
- Material Content: 87% Thorlon acrylic, 12% nylon, 1% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in lukewarm water. Tumble dry low. Liquid fabric softener recommended.
- Made in USA.