Beat the bitter cold with Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Extreme Cold Over-the-Calf Socks!
Designed for cold weather boots, these over-the-calf socks are designed with padding right where you need it. Ball-of-foot padding offers extra protection and insulation from the cold, while the cushioned instep and arch enhance support and help ease foot pressure. The low profile toe seam means less rub against your toes.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Extreme Cold Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Extra padding in the ball-of-foot area helps insulate feet from the cold.
- Cushioned instep and arch areas help enhance support and fit, while reducing pressure on your feet.
- Low-profile toe seam helps prevent rubbing and irritation.
- Ventilation panel on top of the foot provides breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Thorlon acrylic fibers blended with wool maximize insulation, while wicking away moisture.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Extreme Cold Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Yarn Content: 60% worsted wool, 26% Thorlon acrylic, 11% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in lukewarm water. Tumble dry low. Fabric softener recommended.
- Made in USA.
Thorlos socks are made with a proprietary acrylic yarn that wicks away moisture while maintaining softness and resilience. This durable fiber blend, paired with padding and activity-specific designs, helps protect feet while providing a comfortable fit for maximum performance.