Feet feel better with every cushioned step in Thorlos Men’s Thick Cushion Hiking Crew Socks
This is the ideal sock to wear if you need extra cushioning when you go out for a walk or hike. Variable density padding—thick in the ball of foot and heel and moderate in the instep—protects your foot from shock and blisters. Plus, the Thorlon ball-of-foot pad adds extra protection from blisters, calluses and foot fatigue. Made with Thorlon acrylic fibers that wick moisture away to keep feet comfortably cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Men’s Thick Cushion Hiking Crew Socks:
- Exclusive Thorlon acrylic fibers are specially spun to maintain softness and resilience, while wicking away moisture.
- Thick cushioning in the ball of foot and heel reduces shock and impact, while helping to prevent blisters.
- Moderate cushioning at the instep minimizes friction and irritation.
- Contoured heel and toe pockets allow the sock to fit the shape of your foot, helping eliminate bunching and slipping.
- Non-binding top construction ensures a comfortable fit.
- Low profile toe seam minimizes rubbing and foot irritation.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Men’s Thick Cushion Hiking Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 87% Thorlon acrylic, 11% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in lukewarm water. Tumble dry low. Fabric softener recommended.
- Made in USA.