Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Wool Silk Experia Crew Socks deliver cushioned protection right where you need it
The unique design of Thorlos Experia athletic crew socks significantly reduces the weight of the sock by eliminating unnecessary padding and leaving only what is truly essential. Your foot is protected against stress and impact with specially sculpted Thorlo pads in the ball and heel of the sock. Not only is merino wool a natural insulator, it also adds softness, durability and natural antibacterial properties to help control foot odor. Add silk to the mix, and you have a sock that absorbs moisture and feels good next to the skin.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Wool Silk Experia Crew Socks:
- Wool / silk and mesh polyester fibers maximize breathability and temperature control.
- Ultra-lightweight sock frame provides your foot with a contoured, glove-like fit.
- Sculpted Thorlos pads in the heel and ball of foot offer protection from impact.
- Achilles tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing, while functioning as a heel lock.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Wool Silk Experia Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 35% merino wool, 31% polyester, 19% nylon, 14% silk, 1% elastic.
- Care: Machine wash with lukewarm water, inside out. Tumble dry low. Liquid fabric softener recommended.
- Made in USA.