Support your legs and cushion your steps in Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Uniform White Toe OTC Socks
Thorlos created these over-the-calf socks with extra spandex in the top, offering support to help reduce foot and leg fatigue caused by extensive standing or walking. The white toe means no dyes in the toe area, preventing irritation to sensitive skin. Moderate cushioning in the ball of foot and heel absorbs shock underfoot for softer steps. Double terry heel pocket with a wide gore add extra comfort in the heel.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Uniform White Toe OTC Socks:
- Thorlon acrylic fibers are specially spun to maintain softness and resilience for comfort, blister protection and durability, while keeping feet cool and dry.
- Moderate cushioning in ball of foot and heel helps reduce impact and friction, preventing blisters.
- Light cushioning at the arch offers a better fit.
- Extra spandex throughout the top provides just enough support to help reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- Dye-free white Thorlon is used in the forefoot area to minimize irritation to sensitive skin.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Men’s / Women’s Uniform White Toe OTC Socks:
- Yarn Content: 85% Thorlon acrylic, 12% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry low. No bleach.
- Made in USA.