Anatomical cushioning makes the difference in Thorlos Padds Crew Socks
Our feet are subjected to tremendous strains and stresses. These anatomical cushioned socks are designed for those with low or moderate foot discomfort, plus they’re great if you’re simply looking for extra comfort. Padded Achilles, toes, forefoot and heel diminish the pressure that causes blisters and foot pain, while enhancing circulation. These crew socks feature ultra low compression tops that expand to accommodate swelling or enlarged calves and ankles.
Why Thorlos Padds?
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Men's/Women's Padds Crew Socks:
- Variable density padding cushions the ball and heel areas of the foot.
- Cushioning helps reduce pressure, blisters and pain while enhancing circulation.
- Wearing these socks protects your feet and diminishes the likelihood of minor foot issues.
- Ultra low compression top stretches to fit swollen or enlarged calves and ankles.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Men's/Women's Padds Crew Socks:
- Material Content: 87% Thorlon acrylic, 11% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash and dry inside out with liquid fabric softener.
- Made is USA.