Thorlos Women’s Moderate Cushion Coolmax Quarter Socks — feet feel better with world renowned, exceptional cushioning
These quarter socks from Thorlos are designed to replace the natural “fat pads” on the bottoms of our feet, which significantly wear down as we age. Moderate cushioning in the ball of foot and heel absorbs shock and prevents blisters. As a result, you get better protection and feet feel better. Spandex adds arch support, while moisture-wicking Thorlon® and Coolmax fibers and ventilated panels keep feet drier.
Features & Benefits of Thorlos Women’s Moderate Cushion Coolmax Quarter Socks:
- Exclusive Thorlon and Coolmax fibers wick away moisture to keep feet dry, while regulating body temperature.
- Moderate cushioning in ball of foot and heel helps reduce shock and impact caused by walking.
- Light cushioning at instep helps reduce pressure and provides added protection.
- Spandex in arch improves the fit and supports the arch.
- Ventilation panels allow air to flow for better moisture management.
- No-bind, no-sag top offers a comfortable fit.
- Smaller heel and toe pockets are designed specifically to fit a woman’s foot.
- Women’s specific design includes extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a custom toe box for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Thorlos Women’s Moderate Cushion Coolmax Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 58% Coolmax, 23% Thorlon acrylic, 14% stretch nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water, inside out. Tumble dry low heat. No bleach.
- Made in USA.