Wrap aching feet in soothing hot or cold therapy with Women’s Therapeutic Hot / Cold Foot Wraps
Hot or cold, these therapeutic foot wraps are just what you need to help relieve foot pain. Warm them up in the microwave or place them in the freezer—natural buckwheat retains temperature for lasting therapy. Heat helps relieve pain and increase circulation, or use it as a cold wrap to soothe foot sprains or bruises. Hook-and-loop closures easily adjust to your foot size.
Caution: Do not overheat or leave unattended in microwave. Heating the wraps for more than the recommended time can create a potential fire hazard. Always check the temperature of the wrap before placing on skin.
Features & Benefits of Women’s Therapeutic Hot / Cold Foot Wraps:
- Freeze the wraps for cold therapy to help relieve sprains and bruises.
- Microwave the wraps for hot therapy to soothe foot pain and help improve circulation.
- Natural buckwheat retains hot or cool temperature.
- Adjustable wrap design with hook-and-loop closure allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Women’s Therapeutic Hot / Cold Foot Wraps:
- To heat, lay on a towel and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. If more warmth is desired, re-heat for an additional 10 seconds. Do not microwave for more than 60 seconds. To cool, place in a plastic bag and freeze for an hour.
- Material Content: 70% polyester, 30% buckwheat.
- Care: Wipe outer shell clean with water. Air dry or dry with hair dryer. Do not machine wash, use bleach or submerge the wrap in water.