Therall Joint Warming Knee Support combines warming ceramic fibers and compression for relief from knee pain and swelling
This stretch knee support is woven with ceramic fibers that help warm the joint and muscles, relieving pain in arthritic or injured knees. Ceramic fibers insulate the joint, retaining heat and slowly reflecting it back into the knee. The result is therapeutic heat that penetrates deep into the joint, muscles and surrounding tissues to increase circulation and reduce knee swelling and pain. Four-way stretch light compression adds comfortable support for extra relief, helping you go about your day with less knee pain.
Features & Benefits of Therall Joint Warming Knee Support:
- Ceramic fibers insulate and reflect heat to provide therapeutic warmth to the knee joint and surrounding tissues for pain relief.
- Warmth helps increase circulation, reducing stiffness and swelling and increasing mobility.
- Four-way stretch light compression helps reduce swelling while providing support and mild stability.
Other Important Information About Therall Joint Warming Knee Support:
- Material Content: 33% spandex, 25% polyester, 20% ceramic yarn, 12% nylon, 10% cotton.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and water. Air dry. Do not bleach or tumble dry.