Therall Joint Warming Ankle Support combines the therapeutic warmth of ceramic fibers and compression for relief from joint pain and swelling
Ceramic fibers woven into this stretch ankle support help warm the joint and muscles, relieving pain in arthritic or injured ankles. Ceramic fibers insulate the joint, retaining heat and slowly reflecting it back into the ankle. The result is therapeutic heat that penetrates deep into the joint, muscles and surrounding tissues to increase circulation and reduce ankle pain and swelling. Four-way stretch light compression adds comfortable support for extra relief.
Features & Benefits of Therall Joint Warming Ankle Support:
- Ceramic fibers insulate and reflect heat to provide therapeutic warmth to the ankle joint and surrounding tissues for pain relief.
- Warmth helps increase circulation, reducing stiffness and swelling and increasing mobility.
- Four-way stretch light compression helps reduce swelling while providing support and mild stability.
Other Important Information About Therall Joint Warming Ankle Support:
- Material Content: 33% spandex, 30% cotton, 25% polyester, 12% nylon.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and water. Air dry. Do not bleach or tumble dry.