Therafit Women’s Kate Athletic Walking Shoes pull out all the stops to reduce shock with customized cushioning technology
It’s true—you can customize this athletic shoe to your preferred level of shock absorption. The patented, seven-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS) uses comfort adapters in the heel area to increase or reduce cushioning. Wear the adapters plugged into the base for a firmer outsole, or pull the plugs for more cushioning underfoot. A deep heel cup enhances stability, with the removable EVA insole softens your steps with gel cushioning. Plus, the lace-up mesh upper boasts colorful accents for a fun, sporty look.
Features & Benefits of Therafit Women’s Kate Athletic Walking Shoes:
- Patented Personal Comfort System allows you to adjust the level of cushioning with three adapters in the heel area of the midsole.
- Removable, contoured EVA insole with gel offers extra cushioning and arch support.
- Aegis Microbe Shield® helps fight odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Mesh upper with adjustable lace-up styling allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Therafit Women’s Kate Athletic Walking Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA / gel insole, Evalon (EVA) midsole, polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.