Promote better circulation and help keep your feet fresh with Therafirm Men’s / Women’s Core-Spun Firm Graduated Compression Socks
Get the look and feel of comfortable everyday socks with the benefit of firm graduated compression from Therafirm. The secret is… core-spun yarns. Moisture-wicking Coolmax and X-Static® fibers wrap around a core of spandex, so these socks are ultra stretchy and easier to put on. Plus, X-Static silver antimicrobial technology helps prevent bacteria and odor.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20–30 mm / Hg.
Caution: Not recommended for those with open wounds on the foot or leg.
Features & Benefits of Therafirm Men’s / Women’s Core-Spun Firm Graduated Compression Socks:
- Coolmax and X-Static silver fibers, wrapped around a core of spandex, give the socks plenty of stretch and allow for easy on / off.
- Micro-Cool design lets moisture evaporate from the skin quickly for a comfortably cool and dry foot environment.
- Non-binding comfort top helps socks in place all day.
- Balloon toe and heel provide a roomy fit and help prevent irritation.
Other Important Information About Therafirm Men’s / Women’s Core-Spun Firm Graduated Compression Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 72% Coolmax polyester, 22% X-Static nylon, 6% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild soap. No bleach. Air dry.
- Made in USA.