From shin splints to sore calves, help relieve leg pain with TheraPearl Hot / Cold Shin Wrap with Adjustable Strap
Doctor-developed TheraPearl technology helps you soothe pain in your lower legs without the mess of ice packs or damp, hot towels. The TheraPearl beads inside this reusable shin wrap holds their temperature for 20 minutes to help relieve shin splints (pain in the front of the power leg) or sore calf muscles. Warm it up in the microwave for heat therapy, or place it in the freezer for cold therapy. Simply position the wrap on the front or back of your leg and adjust the top and bottom straps to hold it in place, so you can reduce leg pain and swelling whether you’re relaxing or on-the-go. Plus, this shin wrap, endorsed by the NFL Players Association, is used by pro football players to help reduce leg swelling after playing.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use on infants. Do not ingest contents. Do not use for purposes other than intended. Always test pack temperature prior to application. Overheating or prolonged application may cause burns or other injury. Heating beyond suggested time may damage pack.
Features & Benefits of TheraPearl Hot / Cold Shin Wrap with Adjustable Strap:
- TheraPearls hold heat or cold for 20 minutes to help relieve pain and will conform to your body.
- Wrap can be heated in the microwave for heat therapy to help relax stiff muscles and joints while stimulating circulation.
- TheraPearl beads feel soft even when frozen, while providing cold therapy to help relieve back pain and inflammation.
- Two convenient hook-and-loop straps adjust for a comfortable fit around your leg, so you can position the pack exactly where the pain is on your leg.
Other Important Information About TheraPearl Hot / Cold Shin Wrap with Adjustable Strap:
- TheraPearl Pack should be applied to skin for 20 minutes. Remove and wait at least 20 minutes to reapply pack if needed.
- Material Content: plastic, glycerin, water, coloring.
- Measurements: 6" x 10".