TheraPearl Hot / Cold Knee Wrap with Adjustable Strap targets knee pain with hot / cold therapy that stays in place
Forget about the mess of ice packs or damp, hot towels. Soothe your aching knee with doctor-developed TheraPearl technology! The TheraPearl beads inside this reusable knee wrap hold their temperature for 20 minutes to help relieve back pain. Warm it up in the microwave for heat therapy, or place it in the freezer for cold therapy. Simply position the wrap on your knee and adjust the strap to hold it in place, so you can reduce knee pain and swelling whether you’re relaxing or on-the-go. Plus, this knee wrap, endorsed by the NFL Players Association, is used by pro football players to help reduce knee swelling after playing.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use on infants. Do not ingest contents. Do not use for purposes other than intended. Always test pack temperature prior to application. Overheating or prolonged application may cause burns or other injury. Heating beyond suggested time may damage pack.
Features & Benefits of TheraPearl Hot / Cold Knee Wrap with Adjustable Strap:
- TheraPearls hold heat or cold for 20 minutes to help relieve pain and will conform to your body.
- Wrap can be heated in the microwave for heat therapy to help relax stiff muscles and joints while stimulating circulation.
- TheraPearl beads feel soft even when frozen, while providing cold therapy to help relieve back pain and inflammation.
- Convenient hook-and-loop strap adjusts for a comfortable fit around your knee, so you can position the pack exactly where the pain is on your knee.
Other Important Information About TheraPearl Hot / Cold Knee Wrap with Adjustable Strap:
- TheraPearl Pack should be applied to skin for 20 minutes. Remove and wait at least 20 minutes to reapply pack if needed.
- Material Content: plastic, glycerin, water, coloring.
- Measurements: 14" x 10 1/4".