Therafirm Men's/Women's Core-Spun Moderate Graduated Compression Socks — get better leg circulation with feel-good Core-Spun support
Get the look and feel of comfortable everyday socks with the benefit of moderate graduated compression from Therafirm, Plus, Silver antimicrobial technology helps prevent bacteria and odor. The secret is—Core-Spun yarns. Moisture-wicking Coolmax and X-Static® silver fibers wrap around a core of spandex, so they’re ultra stretchy and easier to put on.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Therafirm Men's/Women's Core-Spun Moderate Graduated Compression Socks:
- Moderate graduated compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure that is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases upward to promote better blood flow.
- Coolmax and X-Static silver fibers, wrapped around a core of spandex, give the socks plenty of stretch and allows for easy on / off.
- Micro-Cool design creates a superior wicking effect, so moisture evaporates from the skin quickly, keeping feet comfortably cool.
- Non-binding comfort top keeps socks in place all day.
- Balloon toe and heel help eliminate irritation.
Other Important Information About Therafirm Men's/Women's Core-Spun Moderate Graduated Compression Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 65% polyester, 25% nylon, 10% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild soap. No bleach. Air dry.
- Made in USA.