The Supinator Flexible Orthotic Strap — podiatrist-designed to provide arch support and prevent overpronation
The Supinator is the only orthotic strap that supports the arch and limits overpronation (foot rolls inward too much). Developed by podiatrist Dr. Marc Selner, this patented, flexible strap properly aligns the foot throughout the walking gait cycle to help prevent and relieve pain in the arch, heel, ankle, knee, hip and lower back.
Features & Benefits of The Supinator Flexible Orthotic Strap:
- Patented, flexible orthotic strap supports the arch and controls pronation, keeping the plantar fascia from overstretching and relieving heel pain.
- Support aligns the foot during the walking gait cycle, helping relieve pain in lower body joints.
- Strap wraps around the heel and applies slight pressure on the Achilles tendon, helping relieve pain and inflammation.
- Versatile design fits left or right foot.
Other Important Information About The Supinator Flexible Orthotic Strap:
- Wear over socks.
- Material Content: advanced polymer.
- Made in USA.