Teva Women’s Tonalea Boots stand up to wet weather with waterproof leather and sure-footed traction
This casual boot is built to face the elements in style. Not only is the leather upper waterproof, it’s also made with a T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof lining that helps keep out cold and moisture, and faux fur lining inside adds cozy warmth. Plus, you’ll feel confident on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the White Spider™ rubber outsole that offers sure-footed traction. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Tonalea Boots:
- White Spider rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Mush®-infused insole provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- Waterproof leather upper with T.I.D.E. seal waterproof membrane helps keep water out so feet stay dry.
- Faux fur lining surrounds feet with warm, cozy comfort.
- Side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Tonalea Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof leather upper, synthetic upper lining, Mush sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.