You’ll be ready to wade in the water in Teva Women’s Tirra Slide Sandals
Wet or dry, this strappy slide provides unmatched comfort and performance. The compression-molded EVA footbed and midsole help keep feet well cushioned and supported. The Teva Spider Original® rubber outsole creates sure-footed wet / dry traction for a more confident stride. The stretch synthetic and webbing fabric upper slips on / off with ease, and it has a hook-and-loop strap at the instep for easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Tirra Slide Sandals:
- Spider Original rubber outsole provides sure-footed grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Stretch synthetic and webbing fabric upper conforms to your foot for a customized fit.
- Molded EVA footbed offers cushioning to soften your steps.
- Microban® zinc antimicrobial treatment helps fight foot odor and fungus.
- Shoc Pad™ in the heel adds extra shock absorption right where you need it.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Tirra Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: stretch synthetic / webbing fabric upper, mesh upper lining, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.