Stabilize your steps with traction and adjustability in Teva Women’s Tirra Sandals
Take to the outdoors with stability and comfort with superior traction, a rubber outsole, cushioned footbed and three adjustable hook-and-loop closures. This casual sandal returns energy with each step, thanks to Heel Shoc Pad™ technology, while the soft EVA footbed helps prevent odor.
Click here to view Teva Shock Pad Technology.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Tirra Sandals:
- Shoc Pad, a blended polyurethane / EVA unit in the heel cup, evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed.
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides a superior blend of cushioning and shock absorption.
- Nylon shank adds stability and midfoot support.
- Spider Rubber® outsole offers traction on wet or dry terrain.
- Soft EVA footbed is topped with environmentally friendly Microban® zinc that fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Synthetic nylon webbing upper adjusts with three hook-and-loop straps, one across the instep and two straps across the forefoot.
- Soft neoprene upper lining won’t irritate the foot.
- Heel tab assists sliding the sandal on and off.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Tirra Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic nylon webbing upper, neoprene upper lining, Microban Zinc sockliner, EVA insole, compression molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Spider rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.