Stabilize your steps with traction and adjustability in Teva Women’s Tirra Sandals
Take to the outdoors with stability and comfort with superior traction, a rubber outsole, cushioned footbed and three adjustable hook-and-loop closures. This casual sandal returns energy with each step, thanks to Heel Shoc Pad™ technology, while the soft EVA footbed helps prevent odor.
Click here to view Teva Shock Pad Technology.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Tirra Sandals:
- Shoc Pad, a blended polyurethane / EVA unit in the heel cup, evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed.
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides a superior blend of cushioning and shock absorption.
- Nylon shank adds stability and midfoot support.
- Spider Rubber® outsole offers traction on wet or dry terrain.
- Soft EVA footbed is topped with environmentally friendly Microban® zinc that fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Synthetic nylon webbing upper adjusts with three hook-and-loop straps, one across the instep and two straps across the forefoot.
- Soft neoprene upper lining won’t irritate the foot.
- Heel tab assists sliding the sandal on and off.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Tirra Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic nylon webbing upper, neoprene upper lining, Microban Zinc sockliner, EVA insole, compression molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Spider rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.