Waterproof, supportive and versatile — Teva Women’s Tevasphere Versa Strappy Sandals
This strappy sport sandal is so versatile it’s great for the beach, shopping the market or going about your day! The Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I.D.E) Hydro open-toe construction helps keep your foot dry by allowing water to drain away from the sandal. Microban® Zinc protection provides a healthy foot environment by helping to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay. Get the fit you want with the multiple point adjustment system and synthetic-and-mesh, hook-and-loop straps. It also has a spherical heel and support pods to promote smooth, stable movement. Plus, the Spider Rubber® outsole helps keep you steady on your feet with a high-level of traction.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Tevasphere Versa Strappy Sandals:
- T.I.D.E. Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain away out of the sandal.
- Two synthetic and mesh hook-and-loop straps provide easy adjustability.
- Environmentally-friendly Microban Zinc prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Multiple points of adjustment allow adjustability for a great fit.
- Shoc Pad™ cradles the heel and relieves foot stress, fatigue and shock.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Tevasphere Versa Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic mesh upper lining, Microban Zinc foam footbed, Spider Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.